We are expanding! There’s an office move and some new clients imminent so we are looking for a new member to join us. With three years trading under our belt, hype has a good client base specialising in the hair sector and alongside local businesses requiring marketing consultancy, PR & social media services in the main.
Marketing Assistant, Full Time, Intern/Apprentice
Pay: £7,800 pa (Apprentice National Minimum Wage)
Hours: 35 hours week
Holidays: 28 days including Bank Holidays
– Searching for press cuttings, scanning, image cropping, uploading to client websites & linking to social media
– Collation of monthly reports for clients
– Proof reading
– Research and copy for blogs, uploading to website & linked to social media
– Social Media research, creating copy, uploading, replying to enquiries, commenting, increasing followers & following numbers
– Press Releases: copy, distribution and monitoring
– Creative Meetings: to input into the planning
– Administration tasks such as maintaining the database for press contacts, posting
– Other opportunities includes attending client meetings, email marketing, website development, brochure copy writing, event planning & attendance.
Full training will be given and, as you progress, then additional opportunities & responsibilities will be given.
Opportunities through my CIM membership can allow for regular training with their webinars and other events. There is also potential for additional courses, such as Photoshop, subject to grant schemes.
Skills & Requirements:
Preferably a good understanding of social media channels as well as strong computer skills. Strong English literacy skills. With freedom to develop your own skills to be a valued member of the team, you need to be a good communicator and work under your own initiative.
If you would like to know more please call Emma on 07791 305 241 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications by Friday 8th July 2016. Good luck xx