Terms & Conditions
Our website is owned and operated by hype marketing uk limited, a registered company in England and Wales no. 8621533 of 5 Orchard Terrace, Boroughbridge, YO51 9AF. VAT Registration No 169 8577 37.
Access to this site is free of charge. We do not guarantee our site or content will always be available and will not be liable for any reason, if our site is not available for any period.
We are the owners or licensee of all the intellectual property rights in our site and the material published in it. These are protect4ed by copyright laws around the world and all such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, download extracts, for your personal use. You must not modify the paper or digital copies or use the illustrations, photographs, graphics, video or audio content. We must be credited as the authors. You must not use any part of the content of our site for commercial purposes.
The content on our site is for general information only and not intended to be used as reliable advice.
If you are a business user, please note that we will not be liable for loss of profit, sales, business or revenue, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus that may infect your equipment, programs, data or materials. We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You must not introduce malicious or technologically harmful materials to our site.
You may link to our homepage in a way that is fair and legal; not damaging our reputation or taking advantage of it. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permissions without notice. We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked to our site; these links should not be interpreted as endorsements by us and we will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are for information only and we have no control over their content.
Privacy is important to us all
Hype marketing uk limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy together with our terms above, sets out how we process any personal data we collect from you. By visiting our site you are consenting to the practices described in this policy.
We may collect and process information:
- you give us by forms on our site or corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This information may include your name, address, e-mail and phone numbers. We will use this to carry out contracts between ourselves, inform you about other services we offer, notify you about changes to our service and to ensure that our content is well-presented for your use.
- we collect about you each time you visit our site: technical information including the IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone settings, browser plug in types and versions, operating systems and platforms; and information about your visit including full URL clickstream to, through and from our site, pages viewed and searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to pages, page interaction information and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call us. We will use this to administer and improve our site for statistical analysis to measure and understand the effectiveness of the site.
Please also read about our use of website cookies below.
We may share your information:
- with members of our group defined in the IK companies Act 2006
- with business partners, suppliers & sub contractors for the performance of a contract
- with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- in the event that we sell or buy at business or asset; if hype marketing uk limited is acquired your data will be a transferred asset.
- If we are under a legal duty to protect the rights and safety of our company and customers; for example to prevent fraud or credit reduction
Your have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by contacting email@example.com We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to a third party. Please note that if you follow a link to from our site to another website, they will have their own privacy policies and we cannot accept responsibility or liabilities for these.
You have a right to access information held about you and may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs to provide these.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after one year.
Thank you for visiting our site, Emma xx